Public Liability

Are you a, singer, magician or generally involved in the entertainment business as a performer?

Are you hiring a venue - theatre, hall etc. or working in a public place?

You will need to protect yourself against any legal liability and claims from the public in respect of injury to third parties and/or damage to their property.

If you have any employees, you will by law, require Employers Liability Insurance.
Please contact us to discuss.

Equity Insurance Services and Hurst Group are trading styles of R. J. Hurst and Partners Ltd.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Registered in England (No. 492768) 131-133 New London Road, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 0QZ